Pacman Given Permission to Seek Trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

I really don't know, even after all this time, what to think about Pacman. He's a paradox wrapped in an enigma; what a waste of talent. I just wish he'd screw his head on straight and act like an adult. Is the headache worth the bother?

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I don't think punkman will ever leave his lifestyle behind. He had sooooo many chances. He just can't help himself.
    It's the age old attage with him. (if I spelled it rightI)

You can take the thug outta the trash but you can't take the trash outta the thug...

3. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

Keeping him you run the risk of never getting production again, but he is too valuable to trade for a 6th or 7th. I think it would be worth considering trading for a 2009 pick with conditions. If he returns this year and produces, we get a first round, if he plays part of the year a second rounder, if he is still suspeneded a 4th, or something along those lines.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Titans remain in NFL purgatory for now.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

If we get offered a 1st rounder for Pacman that will be the last thing that GM does for his team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar