Pacman Fined $5,000

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smili

smili Starter

Do they give out fines smaller than $5k? Doesn't sound like much. Must've cussed the ref.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think some get $2500

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I think it's unfair. Other players did what Pac did and didn't get fined. I think he's being unfairly targeted or being made an example.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

maybe, but do you remember this?
    www.foryouto.com/pages/1/index.htm
    Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall. My dad told me that it was your house. So I asked my dad if 12 million people could fit in that house and he said “probably”. That’s when I realized that Eagles were being selfish and that the Eagles need to give you more money so that you can feed your entire family. And maybe they should make their hot dogs cheaper too. I thought this would help other people too because sometimes I eat a hot dog when my dad takes me to see you play.

But then I decided that maybe I could just start saving my hot dogs for you and that way I could help you feed all 12 million people in your family. So the other night when my mom made hot dogs, I sneaked 2 halves up to my room and put them in a drawer. But then I realized it would take me a very very very very very long time to have 12 million hot dogs and so I needed to get other people to help. So then I went around my neighborhood and asked people for hot dogs for you. But I got tired of telling them the whole story so I came up with a slogan that I thought might help everyone understand the situation. Then I tried to put the slogan on a shirt. At first the slogan was “For You T.O.” but I didn’t have enuff room for all of that so I just took the first letter of the “For” and just made the "You" a “U”, which is funny because that’s the way I always used to think it was spelled! So now my shirt says F.U.T.O!

maximus posted a thread on that if memory serves

I agree but I think he was due.

5. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

:ha: :ha: :ha:

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

As if T.O.'s house really looks as big as a mall:sad2:

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the whole humor concept kinda goes right by you huh?

It is exageratted to make a point, not to be factual. If the line was doing situps in front of a house in a gated community all the humor is sacraficied for correctness.

hope this helps. Wait You do have a great sense of humor - your favorite Titans is Lamont "backpeddal till I hit the goalpost" Thompson.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i'll answer for her GoT.

"But he doesnt back peddal until he hits the goal post".

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's certainly not unfair. While we don't know what was said to the official, a lot of players do get fined for arguing with them, especially if it's not just arguing, but cursing, or whatever. Pac was on a thin line already, since officials are already watching him like a hawk. The facemask wasn't fine-worthy, but you can't talk sh*t to an official.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

elfinmagic53, tell us where you stand exactly?
    Is Lamont your big brother in the big brother/big sister program or something? Where were you when we lost 12 games?

For the record I have supported Lamont but my support is wanning.

also, satire on T.O. is sad?
    by what logic?

The guy is a mess. A talented mess, but still a mess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar