Pacman Donates 50k for Slain Policemen

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:applause:

Ironic he won't pop for a pair of socks. :ha:
    (or the equipment man Christmas fund or whatever)

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

As the story said, he pledged this money the day he signed -- in August 2005.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Glad he lived up to it. That should put him in a golden beam of light for about 5 minutes. Now he needs to build upon that positivity.

6. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I looked for this story in the Tennessean, and below is what I found. (It wasn't on the Web site; only in the hard copy.)

Drill Team Thanks Group for Uniforms

The Metro Police Department's new drill and ceremony team thanked the 100 Club of Nashville Tuesday for purchasing $70,000 of special dress uniforms for the team.

The 100 Club of Nashville helps provide financially for the dependents of police officers and firefighters killed in the line of duty.

Metro Police Chief Ronal Serpas and members of the drill and ceremony team attended the 100 Club's annual board of trust meeting to thank the organization.

The meeting took place at the offices of Freeman-Webb Co. in MetroCenter, 555 Great Circle Road.

--Chelsea Hadaway

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

well, I'm glad he didn't put it off.;)

8. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Yah i'm proud of pac hopefully he will start a charity or something

9. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

The ceremony wasn't his presenting a $50,000 check; it was the drill team showing up in their new uniforms that his donation helped buy. Obviously it takes a while to get them ordered, sewn, delivered, ceremony scheduled . . .

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

That was merely a tounge in cheek hold out remark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar