Pacman considering return to WVA

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I don't think this could be a purely PR move, there are much easier ways to generate good publicity than doing a year of college. I think it would really show that he has changed his priorities. It will be great for his PR,b ut mainly becuase it's a lot more than someone would be willing to do if motivated solely by a desire for good PR.

2. leefrone

leefrone Camp Fodder

i think its an excellent move. he gets to practice with the team so hopefully he won't lose anything while he's away. i was thinking cfl, a la Ricky Williams, before this was announced but this is much better from a p.r. stand point.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Has anybody found anything written that confirms or mentions this consideration?

4. dgood

dgood Guest

I think that this is a great idea. If you are just sitting around doing nothing, then your bound to get into trouble. Also, he realizes i think that this is his last straw and if he does anything to mess this up, hes done for the NFL. So he must have something to back up on which is a degree. Good choice Pacman....shows some matureness.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

how about he majors in larceny?

or Biology so he can learn what "Make it Rain" really means,

on a serious note, brilliant move by pacman, maybe when he reinstates goodell will see how much he has matured and gladly accept.

6. I don't know what crazy stuff happens at U.S college, but this would be an ideal situation for Pac if this rumour is true...

7. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Adam will need something constuctive to occupy his mind this COULD be an ideal move for him IF he wants it to be. If he chooses not to make a change within himself it won't matter if he is in the class room, on the playing field or on the living room couch.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Amen, overalls! Something I can agree with!

9. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

I used to live in Baytown, worked over on 225 in Stinkadena. I could usually tell from the smells which chemical/refinery units were running...(late 70's, early 80's). Hope it's better now.

10. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Pasadena still stinks although they have put up trees to pretty up 225. The tunnel is gone, replaced by one of the largest suspention bridges in the U.S. Baytown has changed alot since the early 80's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar