Pacman Charged With 2 Felonies for Vegas!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

P-thug is done. Finally, now we can talk about the rest of the Titans, you know the ones who have managed not to be in the paper most everyday for sheer stupidity. P-thug will never play another down again in the NFL. :ha:

2. supposedly the DNA test came negative for the biting incident.Again i don't agree with his actions and the fact that its coming out now with the whole atlanta club i just find it ironic.The fact that he threatend to kill to someone and his buddy followed through with it is crazy.It took them 5-6 months to figure that out???I'm tryin to understand that,thats all

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

adum lives the gangsta lifestyle, and you think your statement is true?:ha:

4. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

S'cool..

I am not trying to be critical or flame here, just have a completely different opinion of him. I would say the same thing if one of the Colts players pulled this crap, as an Indiana sports fan, we have been dealing with thugs like this since the brawl.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's sad you take so much delight in this.

6. How often does this happen in other sports?

Not often, if it does, I'd like to see what happened to the individual...

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

What is sad is the guy in Vegas that's crippled for life.

8. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

Listening to Fisher comment on Monday´s incident gave me the impresion that he doesn´t want to do anything with Pacman anymore, as if he new that things were going to get worse.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You know if you have proof Pacman did that, you should really get it to LVPD. Otherwise stop being ignorant.

I don't see you championing for other crippled people across the world.

It must be a real conundrum for you. Weighing up crippled folk as a result of a gun vs your love of guns and how great they are.

:rolleyes:

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Gump - Marvin Harrison choked a teenager.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar