Pacman Charged With 2 Felonies for Vegas!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

Come on everybody, let's not count him out yet. Maybe I just am having trouble facing reality, but I'm still maintaining hope. It seems like no one else is. He's gonna be a Titan again. In my opinion he never stopped.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Ok ummm can someone please tell me why it took this long to charge him when they could of did it the day it happened seeing as tho there was witnesses saying he did what he did.

I smell bs here this means nothing.

He wont get banned from the NFL. God this thread is going to go for 200 pages about pointless opinions. Lets just wait to see what goes on before we all start fighting

3. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

This means nothing? The guy is being charged with 2 felonies which could possibly lead to prison time (though I dont really expect that). But I hardly think that means nothing.

4. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Let's just cut to the chase and let This is offically be the "Good Bye to Pac" thread.

At the very least it will save us the time in creating another thread of saying the same things.

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

MILLIONS.................ptttttttt. I can't believe it. That's just what he's kissed off that we know of. If he would have settled his butt down, played the football that he was capable of playing, there's no telling how much Nike or someone like that would have dished out. Unreal.
    I hope those homies were worth it!
    I kinda have the feeling that Pac knew this was coming. That's why he dropped the appeal and wasn't to worried about getting caught screwing up again. Just my opinion.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

So long...it was fun watching you play PAC MAN...hope you can get your life together.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lmao @ people acting like he wont ever play again. Talk about taking things to extremes.

8. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Dude he got suspended for a year for some bull crap. You honestly think they won't go the extra mile with these "New Charges", and the stuff from a couple of days ago.

The debate isn't if he will play again, it's for who, and a more likely question when???

Signed,

Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

he can play donkey punch in prison and he will be the receiving donkey :grrhee:

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They suspended him due to the Las Vegas incident, so this isn't really anything that'll impact it. They just jumped the gun. Plus, he won't actually be convicted of anything because he's an NFL player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar