Pacman Charged With 2 Felonies for Vegas!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fltitan

fltitan Guest

I would love to see this kid get his life together and act like a responsible adult but at this point it seems it's not going to happen. He continues to do the same immature( strip clubs, the people around him, and dissing the police) things and expecting a different result, thats known as insanity. I realize these are just charges but so is the first mess in Georgia and now Atlanta this weekend. If he is cleared of all these charges it's probably just a matter of time before another strip club and more trouble even if it's just because of who he is it's still his problem. Pac has no respect for anyone including his family( without football he can't support them) his teamates, the fans or himself. If he can't be scared straight he's done. At this point I just have one question. If he's barred from the league do the Titans take a cap hit.

2. Young54

Young54 Starter

this might sound bad, but i'd rather him never play in the NFL again than to play for another team. i guess the raiders will try to get him now. or maybe cinci

3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

That was Vick, and we all know that QB's have a different set of rules. This is a little different, wherein there is already an agreement in place between them that no other charges or legal issues will arise. These are "new" charges.

That's a wrap. It's over, finito, done, a wash, through, Finished, and every other adjective that describes Pac no longer being a Titan, and possibly not in the NFL.

Dammit, we finally had a true shut down corner, and a very special return man, and for it to end like this is :sad2:

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

^^^

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

:jumpropeb :jumpropeb :jumpropeb

Best of luck boys!

[​IMG]

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The way things are going Pacman and Henry can share a cell together and both star in the "The Longest Yard 3".

7. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Vick doesnt even have charges yet.

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

See ya Pac. It was fun watching you these past two years.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

He will. The Feds have wood to get him.

10. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I think he will too, but at this point in time, I dont think Pac and Vick are real valid comparisons. One has been formally charged, one hasnt.

But regardless, I couldnt really care less about Vick and the Falcons, but I think Pac is done as a Titan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar