Pacman Charged With 2 Felonies for Vegas!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

*sigh*

Do we have to do this dance again?

Considering is NOT guilty. Is NOT a fact it is nothing right now, only speculation.

So I will suggest you grasp the English language AGAIN, learn the law, come back to me with some sort of knowledge of both and maybe I will stop laughing at your complete ignorance of both the law and your apparent first language. :rolleyes:

Learn to read, then come back to me.

Where am I defending him? And where have I mentioned the victim?

Get off your high horse and cloudy perceptions and actually learn to read. You been at this for 5 years, surely you know some comprehension. :rolleyes:

At least you know Italian better than you know English. Unfortunately for you I know Italian myself.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Just take the overall murder rate and I would probably agree with you there. What we learn here is that Americans will not be pushed around by government and if that means more violence in the streets, because our constitution gurantees our right to carry weapons, then it is better than a lifetime of 1984 type government.

My gut feeling is that machete murder is way more prevelant in Jungle covered regions than more temperate regions. Americans have guns handy so that is what they use.

Banning guns only leads to oppressive Nazi-like government. The U.S. fought a war to remove the yoke of oppressive government. No need to put the yoke back on just so that Euro-sensabilities are not offended.

I agree with Hoffa, everyone should be armed when they board a train or plane.

3. Young54

Young54 Starter

Thank you very much!

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Drink some more fosters gunny..

"Considering is NOT guilty. Is NOT a fact it is nothing right now, only speculation."

Considering what? They have charged him! Charging someone with a serious felony charge that could mean more than a decade in prison is not "speculation".

Please get the hell current.

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

To be technically correct, being charged is not the same as being guilty. What most people fail to understand is that Goodell doesn't care if he is found guilty or not. His antics are enough to get him banned. The NFL goes to great lengths to portray themself as a class organization. Notice all the promos they run showing a player picking up trash, helping build a house, visiting with kids, etc. Most players have to do some sort of community thing for the image of the team. So guilty or not, it's the headlines and the thugs he associates with that are going to get him thrown out of the league. While some may feel his rights are being violated, I contend that if my employer wanted me to avoid strip clubs and would pay me $6M to do so, I would find another form of entertainment. This kid should be a poster child for Short Term Thinking.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Lets make this simple, and look at the facts

PacMan NEEDS to get this and the Georgia case cleared up on a not guilty charge, or a quick plea bargan

For this case, your honestly not going to see a felony coersion get slapped on Pac, hes not gonna do alot of time, if any, this is a slap on the wrist that theyre trying to make into a straight jacket bc they have pressure onthemselves to bag Pac, I mean with all the media buzz, you think in the inside theyre not saying, "we gotta get this guy no matter what"???

7. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Great post, you should work for Reader's Digest :lol:

I've not seen a better summary of the current situation.

8. Pokie

Pokie Guest

I smell a rat too (like Cops aren't fired every week also to include district attorneys SORRY TO SAY! ie. the Duke Lacross case - HELLO) but I've been following this closely and things don't add up. Needless to say the guy needs a shrink :) but my question is who wants a guy who continues to be selfish and could cause us numerous 15 yard penalities at key times even *if* he makes it back?! Off the field behavior results in On-Field behavior. He reminds me of Samari Rolle but even WORSE , arrgh.

We have so many other great *new* players as well as great Vets who are grooming this *Young* team .. can't we JUST FOCUS ON THEM?! Geeeeeeeeee ..

Obviously Pacman ain't focusing on *us* .. he tells the "Commish" as he's dropping his appeal that he's genuine about doing better then 4 days later pulls another stunt! Please! The guy's an addict alright = he's addicted to attention anyway he can get it incl. getting IN TROUBLE. I'm with Coach = I AM OVER IT. What a moron who's on self-destruct..

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha: your ignorance is amusing. As TNThunder said charging someone is not guilt.

I told you to learn the law and develop comprehension skills, then come back to me. You failed at this simple task, I guess you need a team of English professors to get you up to speed with simple English (and not Engrish)
    Noticeably you did not address the rest of my post, but this is not surprising since it is typical RollTide to conveniently 'forget' to address point where he knows he is completely and utterly wrong.

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Exactly! This is about his "conduct detrimental the the league" and nothing about whether he is ever actually convicted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar