Pacman banned from offseason program

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2793441

Fisher and chief operating officer Steve Underwood met with Jones' lawyers at the attorneys' request Friday for what Fisher characterized as an information-gathering meeting.

Fisher said the Titans are still gathering their own information before deciding whether to keep Jones.

"As an organization it's always been our policy to gather facts and to make sure we have all the information, and that's what we're doing," he said. "At this point, I don't see him coming back on the 19th."

Oh god no

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

He could solve most of this tomorrow is he would just denounce "thug life," tell the kids that what they see in the videos really isn't cool, and ditch the parasites that are inevitably going to drag him down if they are allowed to continue to feed off of him.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

You are correct, he has a personal dislike against Pac. From what I understand, it stems from incidents in practice and Kuharsky's unauthorized biography of Pac's life.

Pac has a habit of making comments and making fun of the reporters who attend practice. Most ignore Pac, according to the players, but it's funny stuff.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I think people are forgetting that this is an incident that happened a year ago, before he got suspended for one game because of a nightclub incident.
    This, in my opinion, puts Fisher in a tough position because so far Pacman hasn't done anything wrong since he was supposedly given his "final chance".
    I mean you can't boot somebody for something they did prior to being given the warning.

6. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Pac just needs to keep his arse out of trouble(which he has a nose for) and get his head in the game! This guy is a role model, playmaker and brings intinsity to the field. If there is the slightest bit of implication for Pac he won't be back in Nashville.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:rolleyes:

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Hes a role model on the field. Thats what he meant... Its just like that one story said he has 2 lives. He needs to choose one.

9. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Better than a BSP suckup IMO.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Not really IMO. Facts. Get 'em first while first getting 'em right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar