Pacman Attoney Speaks Out on Charges

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

:gag:

2. Pac is a thug!!! When is the team gonna step up and do the right thing, and cut him? Regardless of whether any of the pending criminal charges stick, the guy clearly doesn't know how to make wise choices. The organization used to be known for players like Eddie George and Bruce Matthews, both class acts with character. Now, most Titans headlines involve something about Pac's latest brush with the law.

He may be talented, but is he really good enough to take us to 10-12 wins and a division championship? I don't think so. We have a great nucleus of young players, and some seasoned veterans in key positions. The return TD's are exciting to watch, but is it worth the character assassination that the club is enduring? Personally, I think PunkMan is casting a dark shadow on an organization and a league that is largely populated by class acts. He's taking up a roster spot that a young, hungry player could be filling. Take him, and the other thugs scattered throughout the league and send them home, and send a message to all future NFL prospects that if you want to play in the NFL, you have to have some class and be a good role model.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If you don't think Pacman is a game changer you underestimate how good he really is.

Giants game
    Eagles game
    Jags game

There are 3 wins in which a lot is due to him.

4. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

Even if he had won those 3 games single handedly, he's not worth the trouble he causes. Roger Goodell is about to instate the Pacman Rule and then none of these thugs will be able to play in the league after 3 strikes.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

arora is just a well paid legal awhora

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Personally, I don't disrespect the Bengals because most of their players are thugs. Why should others disrespect us for one player's actions?

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

TJ is about to instate the SOB rule and make sure irrelevant, insignificant posers like you won't be able to post on here again...

8. GOFIGURETITANS

Wow, someone dissagrees with Sludge and their comments get removed.

Guess there's only room for the slimy feel sorry for and defend a freakin thug opinion here.

I thought the moderators here were less one sided than that. Guess not.

9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Just because a poster makes a comment about what a moderator might or might not do, doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Follow the rules of the board and there won't be any problem. I don't think anyone's response was deleted.

A chill pill might be in order here ;)

10. GOFIGURETITANS

You would be incorrect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar