Pacman Attoney Speaks Out on Charges

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Atlanta attorney Manny Arora, who represents Pacman Jones, reacted to the charges alleged against his client in the Las Vegas matter that escalated to a triple shooting outside a club. "The thing that concerns me about this is that after more than a month and saying that they have more than 500 man hours on this case and watching surveillance video, that this is all they have on the charges," Arora said. "If they really had something from the video, they would have already filed charges and made an arrest, instead of calling a press conference and recommending that these charges be filed."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It concerns him?

His he saying he wishes more serious charges be brought?

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

These comments are typical lawyer-speak. We'll get more of the same from both sides.

I expect the LVPD hasn't been able to identify the shooter which has held up the investigation on Pacman's involvement.

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

The LV press and public outcry is something we don't see in the local news here, or elsewhere.

They have a victim, and the public wants action, even if it is of the mild scapegoating variety.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Whether Pac is associated with shooting or not, I believe he is going to pay in a big way with a civil suit. The damages are not as severe as previously thought. Urbanski actually has been regaining some use of his legs according to reports on Sirius NFL. Nonetheless, the trauma of shooting, lost wages and some residual reduction in function. I'm betting he gets nailed for 5-7 million. If he doesn't have liability insurance, that's coming right out of his pocket.

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Since when did PmJ become responsible for this guy's unluckiness in life?

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Since attorneys were invented.

8. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

I hope you're not serious. If so, this is an insanely immature assessment of the situation. In the real world, law and order work a certain way, bro. You cause an altercation, and you can expect to be held responsible for the damages that the altercation caused.

I really hope Adam Jones never plays another down of football, and I really hope some of you guys grow up a little and realize that you shouldn't support criminals even if they are a part of a team that you're loyal to.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Said the fan of Chokey Harrison and Face-to-*** Manning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar