pacman arrested

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Whom ever he won over he might have lost them again. He certainly hasn't won over many fans. He has been involved in 3 separate issues in the past few months. No he hasn't made a huge personal improvement. He is still a jerk

BTW Jones is going to be tested eveytime he goes anywhere by someone. He had better get use to that. If he doesn't it may well be the end of him.
    He will have to learn to step back and walk away. Unfortunately I don't see that happening

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

For all we know they got in his face and told him to shut up...doesn't mean he actually will.

but that is neither here nor there.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what 3 issues?

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

the car, the parking lot now this

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

if someone had of mentioned Pacmans name in the O.J murder would you count that?

the car and parking lot have had nothing to do with him.

sheesh :rolleyes:

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

blinded by the light aren't you Gunny

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

He's won me over.

You don't see any improvement? Like I said he's no saint but look at his offseason work ethic. Even Fisher said he's really put the work in. Fisher told him to move to a quieter neighbourhood & he did.

He's cocky & he's immature but he is trying. Looks like he has to learn everything the hard way but he wants to fit in & he wants to help the team.

He could have took his 1st year bonus $ & shown us all the finger. I'd rather root for him to succeed than knock him down

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

it ddoesnt matter guys come on, hes an NFL player, yakno hell get off, and that coach Fisher will sit down and talk to him, just hope this isnt turning out to be the bengals all over again

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

That's like saying if there are no banks there would be no bank robberies :rolleyes:

Besides, the police come out and cleared him of any involvement in the matter, why won't you? Fact is Pacman was an innocent bystander in that respect.

And the same goes for the car drug ring, unfortunately it dissapeared from the news quickly so I'm not even sure what the outcome was, but the last I heard was that Pacman had no direct involvment and he certainly wasn't charged with anything. Even if he did own one of the cars involved that doesn't make him guily in any way, considering it was in the possession of someone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar