pacman arrested

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The statement was made he had nothing to do with the incident when he had EVERYTHING to do with the incident. If he hadn't been there, no incident.

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Where are PacMans buddies in this? I have been way drunk and if I even started to do anything like that I would have a buddy in my face telling me to chill. It may take a few "requests" but your friends can typically calm you down to the point you will not get arrested.

3. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

That is why I said my theory got a little fuzzy.;) And that is why I also included the fact that he turned himself in 90 minutes before kick off. He was in no frame of mind to play that game.

4. Blazing Arrow

I recall seeing Starks on the field during the last game. I could be wrong but I am almost positive.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

this may come as a shock but not everyone works that way

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

7. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

Couldn't agree more, going into camp I had written threads about his "Learning curve" being a rookie and the strides haynesworth made from yr 1 to 2 actually believeing Pac had gotten through the Bull&^%$ that he is consistantly in, then when he had the party in ATL,I just figured well if he ****s up then he outgha watch the games from the bench...and I was surprised when nothing went down In ATL and I figured , well he's finally learning... I guess not..I don't buy it's because he's a Titan, or a black man or anything else... I think he got arrested because he's a punk, he oughta be riding pine, with a heafty chunk of change coming out of the next couple checks.......

8. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

Starks played against Denver. He did not play against New Orleans.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

yeah, especially if your Chuck Norris:grrhee:

10. Blazing Arrow

Well I would not really consider a person a friend if they can not help you out at your lowest. Especially knowing this guys temper. What if he slugged the cop because they said the "wrong" thing. Something like that could ruin his career.

Oh and if it were Chuck he would not have been arrested unless he chose to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar