pacman arrested

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Normally not a big fan, but this seems appropriate...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-IERzx5Spic"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-IERzx5Spic" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm waiting for the day his temper loses him that million dollar home when he punches someone.

Fisher needs to sit him tomorrow night, fine him and make him attend anger management classes. He's 2-for-2 on major penalties so far this season.

Despite the talk of him "maturing", it has only been four months since the gas station incident.

Nothing has changed.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k_GpKjH6OTo"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k_GpKjH6OTo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Arrested Development anyone?

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

ok where is Ms Elf to defend Jones.

Maybe she was the woman mentioned. Odd that she is always around when things happen

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

15 yards.

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

The guy like to go out, and he's supposed to stop cuz he's in the NFL now? What is it, the freakin white house??? He's a hothead, always will, always will be, and sure, his off the field rep was shot even before he was drafted, but frankly I don't give a damn if he cusses out cops. I did before, and I still had a job the following monday.

As long as he does his thing on the field, I don't care if he gets caught dancing naked in front of Damien Nash's house. He was drunk, and it's his right to get drunk if he wants to, and if a biatch stole his wallet, being a hothead or not, I'd be royally pissed, and I'd be double that if some loser security guard comes to me trying to act all authoritative with me and not paying attention to what I'm saying. Everybody's out to get him, and I sorta feel his thing, I'd go bonkers too if everyone was out to get me.

If you guys don't understand that that's fine, you can keep b|tchin, but blame Reese for taking him over Rolle knowing he had a troubled past, don't be pissed at Jones for being what he's always been, blame the GM for "gambling" on him, along with his long line of bad drafts (just had to toss that in there :grrhee: )

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

ok, I know I'm from a much more liberal country, when it comes to these kind of things. But seriously, he get's arrested for yelling profanities at security officers while drunk?? (that's what I read from the above link)

I'm just glad I didn't grow up in America, I'd have been arrested countless times if yelling profanities while drunk is a crime...

A DUI is much more serious, because you actually endanger other people, as is beating up your spouse, so Pac's punishment should be the same or less than Finnegans and Starks, imo.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Security Guards = Glorified police wannabes.

FYI the Gas Station incident had nothing to do with Pacman. If it were Bulluck or KVB it would have been long forgotten.

9. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Somethings never change. Time to cut bait. You can't polish a turd.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Honestly, this is a good point though I don't agree with much of the rest of the post.

I don't think we are to the point yet where we write off Pacman. The kid is only 22. He's not committed a major crime. I don't even rank it close to what Hopkins and Starks did. It's the number of involvements and that they appear to point to deeper issues that concern me.

But if this thing doesn't correct itself, then Reese will be held accountable for the pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar