pacman arrested

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Police department stated he cussed out the security guards after an argument with a female companion. Was asked to leave several times, refused, but kept cussing out the security guards. Was then placed under arrest on disorderly conduct and public drunk.

Cussed out the police officers while driving him to jail. Screaming racial profiling amidst his profanities.

Police statement also said he was crying.

What an idiot moron.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

So is this related to Kuharsky's last line in the Tennessean today stating that Pac was excused from today's practice due to personal reasons????

Why can't this guy keep his freaking nose clean......what a stupid, moronic, idiotic thing to do.

So if he doesn't play Sat night...and he shouldn't if Fisher still has any left....who plays that side at corner? Woolfolk.....oh my.

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

:banned:

:nana2:

4. TITAN89Fan

TITAN89Fan TITAN FAN

What an idiot moron.[/QUOTE]

Well put Don.......Well put.

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Great.... Just saw the story on Channel 2. They show Pac leaving the police station cussing at the camera as someone was trying to get him in a car. They actually have a reporter live in Murfreesboro that they're going to go to after the commercial break.

I was one of the one's that have been very impressed with Mr. Jones lately and was trying to tell my co-workers that I believed that he had grown up a lot and had learned from his past mistakes. Nice to see that I'll have egg on my face. :ha:

He's been charged with disorderly conduct and public drunkeness. Pac accused some woman of stealing his wallet, they searched the woman's purse and didn't find his wallet.

They just showed pac telling Mike Browning (channel 2) about racial profiling. He kept saying "Where's the racial profile" kind of stuff, he was really slurring his words, obviously drunk.

It looks like Pac could have gotten out of this but his continual mouthing off to security caused them to call the police. Then he continued to mouth off to the police... nice.....

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's really hard to believe the stupidity.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

ok, just to make it clear I'm not defending his actions against police officers or security personnel.

However. How do you get charged with public intoxication if you're at a bar??

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

When security ends up calling police because you are loud and obnoxious then bingo. Just because its a bar does not mean everyone becomes a punk.

He could have simply walked out and reported to the security the issue.

I heard a guy call into 104.5 a few minutes ago who is from the Boro and he says this place is pretty much watched by the police there anyway....apparently its not exactly the classiest place in the world.

If I had the mansion he had I would be bringing the party to ME....I just don't get it.

9. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

it's pretty simple to me that he has some major temper problems. I have the same anger issues, only to have kept them in check for about the last eight years or so. He has to learn how to "respond" to a situation rather then to simply "react" to one. When you add in the booze, it becomes absolutely lethal in a confrontation. That's the main reason I have to keep the alcohol to a minimum, if I have any at all.

10. nendzone

nendzone All Titans, All the Time

In the big scheme of things, this is kind of like the real-life equivalent of the Jacksonville game last year. Could've been so much less of a story than it was, because Jones just doesn't know when to stop and walk away.

I honestly do think there's a lot of good in him, but the anger management issues are frustrating and a little scary. I just shake my head when I think of how much control he has over making his life as an NFL personality easier or harder, and he's been choosing the hard way nearly every damn time.

(* sigh *)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar