pacman arrested

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

avatar's mean nothing, you can be who you want online doesn't mean you're like that in person

Even ho's can be classy :yes:

[​IMG]

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what you doing posting a picture of my girlfriend up here :ha:

internet is fun.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Logging on out of town.

This is not really a big deal. Public intoxication is a misdemeanor, I believe. No assault charges, no other offenses.

As far as character issues- this is just Pac being Pac. Getting drunk on his off day and not backing down. We picked him partly for that trait. I think Floyd called it "swagger".

Fisher is holding him out of the game- good move. Fish needs to the Pac-Daddy on this one. Nobody else is. Truth is- nobody but Fish seems to curb Pac's immaturity/self-destructiveness/naivity, etc.

I wish Fish or the FO would hire a personal assistant to party with Pac. Yes- a babysitter, cab-stuffer, mouth-gagger, media relations dude(ette). Someone to be a real friend rather the leeches with whom he associates.

Being benched for the following game is following Fisher's precedent-so let the Fisher bashing subside also. Some will make more out of this like his past "brushes" with the law and this one will die like the rest.

Good article should make Pac-lovers (like me) feel better:

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060826/SPORTS01/608260339

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar