pacman arrested

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Years ago, it seemed like the same thing kept happening to me. My dad said to me, "Son, can't you see that your way isin't working?"
    I changed my way of doing things after that, and the trouble that seemed to be following me left.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life. ;)

[​IMG]

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I knew you being a Jones lover would look :nana3:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

5. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Listening to 104.5. They are talking to a reporter from channel 2.
    This entire thing seems really "iffy". Several conflicting things such as...They did not even do a breathalizer or sobriety test. So how can they charge him with PI? He was told to leave and yelled at the PRIVATE SECURITY GUARDS from the car as it was pulling away. That is when a policeman stopped the car and he was arrested. Since when is that an "arrestable" offense?

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Not sure about Tenn but CA you can be assumed impaired and arrested. If it is so noticeable or the liquor is on your breath you are caught. The tests are usually just a CYA for the cop. Shouting profanity in public is considered disturbing the peace. It does not take much especially shouting threats or profanity out a moving vehicle.

7. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

"Assumed impaired" could be. I don't know?
    The guys on 104.5 the Zone (Plaster, Donnick, & McFarland), who are NOT PacMan fans, actually seem to leaning to the PacMan side on this one.

I think his bad temper, which was fueled even more by alcohol last night, may be the problem in this case. If he was kicked out for raising hell about his wallet being stolen, I'm sure he was pissed. But he has to have some control.

8. NEW seasonal items now available at the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Murfreesboro, TN:

Reversible "Pacman" Jones Halloween Costume

OUTSIDE INSIDE

Costume comes complete with hand cuffs, counterfeit bail bond money and soap-on-a-rope!

Available in S, M, L, XL, XXL

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I hope Tennessee never issues Pacman a carry permit. You know what happens when you mix a temper with small arms. Imagine Pacman taking a gun with him everywhere he goes.

[​IMG]

10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

This jail-thingy is just crazy. The way I see it, it's worse to show up drunk in front of an club, than to use illegal, performance enhanment drugs.
    It's not okay to show naked people on TV, but it's okay to own a gun and shoot someone in "selfdefense".
    And it's okay to pretend to be stupid and claim that you didn't know that cigarettes/junk food/younameit was bad for your healt and sue the concerned companies for billions of dollars.

Let's move the NFL to a country with a decent moral code, where fun is allowed and stupidity is not being encouraged.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar