pacman arrested

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickel, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickel

nickel Guest

just reported on channel 5 and channel 2. arrested outside sweetwater bar in murfreesboro, reportedly for public intoxication and disorderly conduct...great

2. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

sweet, that'll help a lot of people start their day off well. WTF I was just starting to pull for him again. Probation?????

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Adam is such a drama queen

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=16009

seeing as training camp just broke up I'm declaring all those who chose that as tied and I will have to wait for more details to declare a winner.
    :guzzle: :toast: :drunk: :drool:

I cannot confirm, but this is all too easy to believe.

4. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

wow, how sad is that

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

just yesterday I was reading posts about how impressed everyone has been with him. but hey, this isn't good but it's not like he was involved in a beatdown. Could be alot worse if you think about. He just got drunk and rowdy? People do that all the time and don't get arrested over it. Try this on... I bet someone called the cops and had him arrested because they knew who he was. Anyone else they would have told to "beat it" or stuffed in a cab.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I live in the 'boro.
    He would have had to talk his way into jail.
    Big college town and they are used to getting the drunks back to campus.
    Adam corroporates at all and he is getting beat by UDFAs in the morning session.

Any confirmation on this as I really do NOT want to believe it?

7. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

i checked all 4 local news websites to no avail... Puts on a mature guy act and squashes it after the Training Camp that is supposedly going to save the season by implementing a "new" attitude. :hmm:

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

99.7 is live in the morning, anyone not behind a firewall

I am sure they would be talking about it

9. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I just saw Dwyer and Neil's Hot Wife (Heather Orne) on channel two, this sucks. Must have been too late for the print media to make their deadlines. Tennessean has nothing on this. As a guy who has been arrested (not in the 'boro, but it coulda been) for Public Intoxication, you have to be a jerk to get arrested at a bar. Especially in M'boro. Like Got said, they are used to this sort of stuff, and try to turn the other cheek as much as possible.
    This would land him in the league's substance abuse program if he is convicted. If he has already failed a drug test in the last year (and we have no way of knowing) then he gets four games supspension for this. Sucks, Sucks, Sucks.

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar