Pacman Appeal Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

This means 1 of 2 things:

1) The appeal was hopeless and he just gave up so that he wouldn't have to waste any more time not partying.

2) The appeal was mostly hopeless and Pacman's lawyers think that he will be showing maturity if he accepts his full punishment, and it might be just enough for Goodell to decide to reduce the suspension.

What it probably doesn't mean: Pacman is actually getting more mature and is ready to accept his punishment.

2. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Thats strange.

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i have a feeling adam won't play for the Titans again

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I can believe this just happened, were screwed

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

wow is right... oh well, I hope he does grow up and can come back.

6. Dutchman

Dutchman Guest

Pacman Appeal

Geeeze!! It is public opinion that supports the NFL, not a court of law…when was the last time you were ordered by a court to cheer for your favorite team!!! And, as we all know, the court of public opinion can be very arbitrary.

So Goodell gave the public its pound of flesh (In a later reply). What’s your point?? Logic doesn’t apply. Same standards don’t apply except to protect the revenue of the NFL as perceived by the Commissioner. And he perceived the negative public opinion associated with Pac to be detrimental to the NFL. And that IS the standard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar