Pacman a Wrestler?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sunshine, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

TNA also signed a new wrestler, Matt something, who apparently very tall. Now that would be a sight....

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

oh I got another nick for him
    "Rain Man"
    unoriginal I know ..... but it fits ... several ways

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

That ain't got nothin' on the name.......Commissioner Jones :ha:

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Rainman....I like it.

5. OneYardShort

OneYardShort Camp Fodder

You guys do realize that he isn't going to be an actual wrestler right? More than likely he'll do the manager thing, and at most (if he's a heal) he'll interfere in a match and throw a couple fake punches. There is no way he'll be a high flying Hardy Boys type wrestler. C'mon, you guys take anything Pacman related and use it to make fun of him. How about you make fun of how he bought new uniforms for the Nashville firemen? Or how about when he donated his time and money to the high school in which a couple players died in an auto accident? NOt to say that Pacman isn't an childish person, that has seriously jeopardized the Titan's season, but c'mon give him a break for two seconds. Watch next year, (if he gets back in football) when he is pick sixing, and making Hester look like a thing of the past, the Pacman bandwagon will be back in full force. I swear, people can be such sheep sometimes.

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Ok. Some Pac info.

1) He will make his first "appearance" on next week's impact show. Atleast as it stands now, it will be a taped piece with some original rap music he did. He is pretty good friends with a rapper named Young Buck.

2) Don't know if Pac is going to wrestle or not, but he wants to...bad. He has been training with another wrestler named Eric Young.

3) The guys that did the shoot said Pac was a great guy. Most of his "posse" they said were white. His stepfather was there and it was his birthday. They never talked about the suspension.

4) Pac won't be a heal. He will be a "face".

5) Pac and Jeff Jarrett have become fast buddies. In fact they hung out with each other, along with Young Buck, at Club 615.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's bad news. I was having some tire work done yesterday where they brought in a Bentley on a flat bed truck. The Bentley had a flat tire. I asked who it belonged to, and was told it was Young Bucks. When we walked over to get a closer look at it, everyone noticed the unmistakeable pungent aroma of marijuana coming from the Bentley.
    Nice to see Pac is "cleaning up his act". :rolleyes:

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Well atleast he was also hanging out with Jeff Jarrett. He is a good person. Maybe he will rub off on him.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Right. Jeff Jarrett isn't a roid user. Balances out.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nothing like hearsay, conjecture and assumptions to make the world revolve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar