Packers @ Titans Postgame Comments

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The juke that he did was soooo quick it was crazy.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Chris Davis has a lot more quickness and speed than I first thought. I hope he is our slot guy this year I think he can turn out to be a very good WR for us in the future.

4. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Titans Take Down Packers 30-14

SUMMARY: Vince Young threw for a touchdown and ran for another for a second straight week, LenDale White added 77 total yards, and they helped the Titans wrap up the preseason by beating Favre and the Green Bay Packers 30-14 Thursday night. "A lot of people keep saying preseason games don't count and this and that," Young said. "It counts to us. We want to continue to get better. We want to continue to keep working...We've got a long way to go. We want to continue using these games to get better and better." Young was 11-of-16 for 96 yards, and White ran 15 times for 58 yards with a 19-yard reception. Rookie WR Chris Davis added a 70-yard punt return for a TD. Rob Bironas kicked field goals of 51, 33 and 46 yards.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I don't know about all of you, but I really hope we keep Davis.

That little guy "is" a playmaker!

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Looks like Pacman.. Plays like Pacman..

wanna know the best part about him?

HES NOT PACMAN.

I hope he can be a good receiver for us.. I like him alot.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That long LenDale run, the guy just disappeared and reappeared on the other end. Not bad for LenBuddha.

He laid out that Green Bay guy too. (McKenzie?)

Starter week 1, like I said.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I love this quote..

9. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Dude that C. Davis guy is off the hook :yes: !! The kid is fast and i love the way he make them cuts and,makes defenders brake their ankles. Lenwahle reminds me of the "BUS", he is looking great he is cutting in and out looking for holes and hitting them hard. C. Brown looked good, i don't think he can be a 3rd and goal back,he doesn't have the explotion thru the hole like Lendale. Reynaldo Hill still getting burned at the corners! I think Finnegan have that spot with the first team and, Hill be cut i hope. A lot of miss tackles by the defense but, we can work on that. J.Fisher wasn't happy about it and i hope he laid the hammer down on that note! Vince was the usual Vince outstanding and the vets looked good, I saw C. Simon, clogging the hole a few times couple of more games and he should be ready. Great job D line! Go Titans :yes: !!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar