Pac Speaks Out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bonky, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

*deleted text*

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think it is a good sign. It would be better if he wasn't in the news so much, but it looks like he's making progress.

I understand owning a few cars. 12 seems excessive, no matter who you are. Especially a rookie, it's not like he's been working for years, has three significant homes, and had a greater need. It's ok, but it seems like a little much.

3. Riverman

I agree with you. Alot of this will settle down. Remember Steve wearing that ridiculous fur coat :doh:

This kind of money is new to him (nuevo riche). Getting wise with it will take some time and good counseling.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well one is half truck half SUV I just call it a truck for convenience

5. Riverman

That's my point. You got your reason (excuse) for what you've got and Pac has his. Neither is "more right".

Anyway, I'm with you his "field play" needs to improve and he needs to stop the PF and UC penalties.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

nope I am right and Adam Jones is wrong. :wall:

I did not need the Sport Trac, but I got it anyhow and from a financial standpoint it was stupid.

He should not loan his vehicles out for drug deals. I have never done that, I know cause I had to work to pay for my vehicles I do not loan them out, especially to people that I know, but somehow do not know or whatever Adam Jones said.

7. Riverman

Doctors, this one is hopeless. Our efforts are wasted here.

[​IMG]

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Read the article and see what comments such as "everyone wants me to snap" mean to you. And this from the person who did talk to him personally, "whether it's the police, media or even those in the Titans organization, the controversial cornerback feels like his every move is being watched and scrutinized."

Define "paranoid".

9. Riverman

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean everyone isn't out to get you.:winker:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar