Pac Speaks Out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bonky, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You serious?

Adam Jones

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

it's not so much the "being well off".

I said I hope it works for him from a business perspective - meaning that the principle grows while he is the owner.

The reason it sends the wrong signal to me is that for right or wrong I do not believe these property acquisitions are for legimitate business pruposes. Adam Jones history combined with his useless buddies has me imagining all kinds of no good outcomes from Adam Jones having numerous domiciles and ready access to transportation. Course that is probably the image he is trying to portray so good for him I guess.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

who is Jayz and what does his problems got to do with it?

I would like to think what you say is true, but what I think is true is that you and me are raising Adam Jones kid in some project in Atlanta/Jacksonville or wherever while the b'tards mom collects food stamps and welfare.

Honestly from what we know about Adam Jones what I said is more plausible than him doing the right thing now ain't it.

4. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

See, you almost had me understanding you. Although I didnt agree. For most people, homes arent for business purposes. They are places to stay in locales where you spend a lot of time. My mom and step-dad own a second home in Montana, because they spend a lot of time there. Their primary home is in Pennnsylvania, because thats where they worked. Most professional football players arent from the area where they play, so probably at least half of them have two homes.

But your comment about "ready access to transportation" is just bizarre. Are you suggesting he's stocking up on get away vehicles???

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'm saying he feels he needs to be owning a vehicle wherever he is at, why I can't think of any good reason. Most normal people would own a quality vehicle or maybe 3 and drive between the properties. but then again I ain't a 22 year old millionaire with a boatload of useless hanger ons/babies to support.

As a professional football player how can he spend significant time in 12 places???? well he can't. And yes I am leaping from 12 cars and multiple properties to 12 properties, no the article did not state that.

I can see the positives from owning property, although I do not believe that is his primary purpose, but owning a bunch of cars is just throwing $$$ away.

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Hey I want the guy to succeed I really do, but he makes it hard to like him as a person.

8. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

What is is about Adam Jones that would make you think that?

1) He's black
    2) He grew up in the projects
    3) His father was killed when he was young

Stereotype much?

9. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

[​IMG]

Don't trust the dogs.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar