Pac Speaks Out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bonky, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Finished with my woman ’cause she couldn’t help me with my mind
    People think I’m insane because I am browning all the time
    All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
    Think I’ll lose my mind if I don’t find something to pacify

Can you help me thought you were my friend
    Whoah yeah

I need someone to show me the things in life that I can’t find
    I can’t see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind

Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry
    Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal

And so as you hear these words telling you now of my state
    I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it’s too late

-Black Sabbath

2. danny

danny Guest

I'm sure Pacman has a few Black Sabbath CD's in his 12 cars he lends out to people he knows but he doesn't know.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'll buy some of his excuses and definitely buy that he's under a buttload of pressure. I also understand his not wanting to be in nashville for a little while, and I'm appreciative of the fact that he did an interview to at least give the fans something to support him with. I'm still bothered by the fact that he's not saying "maybe I've made some mistakes," that would go a long way for me. He's clearly struggling with it, and while he's definitely done/doing some stupid things (12 cars? I really hope that was an exaggeration, he really can't afford it.) I have faith that he's going to turn it around, and I hope it's soon. I'd also appreciate some progress as a corner this season.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"He had me wait 45 minutes to bring dogs and everything, checked the car, and there wasn't anything in the car"

i dont know how things are in nashville, but in jacksonville anytime over 30 minutes in considered unreasonable and the officer has to check the car without the dog.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

"Trust me- I know what I'm doing!" - Sledge Hammer

I have never heard of any such rules for Metro.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i wasn't talking about metro, but that's how it is for the jacksonville sherif officers here.

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

good to see he's back in nashville

honestly that's a great article though and im glad to see aj hopefully coming around...

im not going to sit here and make excuses for him but hey i'll be the biggest fan he has, i want aj and the titans to do the best they can.

AJ #32

8. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

That might be a good thing. As Jay Z said, "I got 99 Problems, but..." :ha:

Seriously, from what he said, his child is not fatherless, since he's obviously claiming him and taking care of him. Its 2006, having a child outside without marriage is hardly a scandal anymore.

9. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Now he's guilty of having a second home and multiple cars? Give me a break. Lots of people own more than one home. All that makes you guilty of is being well off. Last time I checked, that wasnt a crime.

10. He's just wants everyone to get off his back, so lets!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar