pac plys in charity basketball game

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NYTitansFan, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

yeah, I'm sure he's glad he doesn't have to deal with this.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

not true. he does things regularly, he just doesnt let the media in on it.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Not true, Pac has been doing charity work, making appearances at schools and after school programs for underprivileged children from the first day he got to Nashville. Part of his problem is that he has never been a friend to the media. He has never told the media about his charity work and has mostly kept it quiet. I know of 2 places in Nashville that he went to on a weekly basis and other players have joined him there.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

is true

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Though I have no doubt that Pacman does some charity work which doesn't get publicity, he HAS contacted the media before at least twice to come out and cover him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar