pac man out....................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Can you elaborate dude? Mainly who & the general gist.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Bulluck and Thompson were the two interviewed on TV. Bulluck basically said Jones is hurting the team. The radio this morning reported what some guys said but didn't give names other than to say they were friends of Jones

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Thanks Ewker,much appreciated.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Feel I should add that they still supported Pac, but that he needed to make better decisions when he's on his own. So it's not like he's an outcast or anything.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Oh I bet he is considered an outcast by some of the players.

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck said he'll stand behind his friend, but is not happy with him.

"This isn't the first time he's let us down as a team,'' Bulluck said.

"Pac is my guy. I respect him as a person … but he is still doing the (stuff) that hurts teams and football players' careers."

He said he's unsure if the suspension will change Jones.

"I can't control him. It's every man for himself when you leave here," Bulluck said. "We work together, a lot of us are friends and we hang out together. But at the end of the day you have to be focused on something.''

From the Tennessean

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar