Pac Man Jones Released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Rebel Titan, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

the curse of being the subject team for HBO's Hard Knocks.

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

The curse of being a monumental ****-up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

we all know pacman is a loser but i am a little confused about all this. so all this is from some source of espn that they have uncovered info from a 2007 incident? i thought all that was over and done with. espn, the biggest fan of the cowboys are the police now? its almost like the cowboys are throwing pacman under the bus after a waste he has been for them this season but are saying its because of info that the police i mean espn have uncovered. i wonder when espn is going to go arrest him?

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

He was cut because he has lost a step, was injured and they can get a pick from us by getting him off the roster. The 2007 "alleged" shooting order that was mysteriously missed by the Dallas "Super secret service" background detective team is a convenient excuse/method to boot him. (As if his 6 game suspension for fighting w/ his security detail wasn't enough).

He is just plain stupid.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Exactly what draft picks were/will be exchanged? I know we got a 4th, which we used on Hawkins. What are we sending back?

6. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

He is going to do a reality show if no one picks him up. Life with Pac-Man that would be funny

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We only owned them a pick if pacman was not reinstated by the comissioner.

He was reinstated and was active for 12 games for them. We owe them nothing.

8. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

sometimes i wonder.....does jerry jones have some ownership in espn?

9. Carpy

Not true. We owe them our 5th rounder this year because he was re-instated and subsequently suspended.

If he had never been re-instated we would have owed them our 4th rounder this year.

And if he had never got in trouble we would have received an additional 6th rounder of the Cowboys (but I'm sure the Titans weren't banking on that!!)

Him being released now changes absolutely nothing.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Carpy

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2008-04-23-jones-trade_N.htm

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar