Pac-Man doesn't leave house without off-duty police Officer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRob, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRob

BigRob Guest

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/don_banks/03/28/owners.snaps/1.html

"One NFL team owner I know told me that he has it on good authority that Adam "Pacman'' Jones only leaves his house these day accompanied by an off-duty police officer whom he employs as a bodyguard. "He fears for his life at this point,'' the owner said. '"He won't even leave his house without that protection. And it wasn't a club-imposed idea. He feels he has become a target for trouble of sorts.'''

Really? About damn time he figures out that he is a target for trouble.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I really hope for his sake that neither of them are carrying.

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

If he "fears for his life" because he has ratted out his former thug buddies, then good for him.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im trying to figure out if this is a good thing or a bad thing

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Probably a good thing that he's now starting to realize that he's a target wherever he goes. Definite bad thing that it had to come to this.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he might see himself as a victim though.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I dont like how many PacMan stories are comming out almost every day

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

This guy will be broke and out of the leauge within 3 years.

9. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

nah... i think pac is done with his troublemaking days...
    you dont wanna anger too many people in vegas and all your gangsta friends at the same time... his house was broken into recently... i wouldnt be suprised if an attempt was made on his life.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Watch. Pac is never going to have another incident and become the best corner/returner in the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar