Pac is being held out of tomorrow's game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Thanks, dude. I can always count on you.

Yes, I need to buy Madden 07 this weekend. Debating: regular version or $10 more costly Hall of Fame version?

Checking in with the video game thread now.

2. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

No that would mean they were oakland or baltimore fans....

3. Vin-Sanity!

Vin-Sanity! Guest

If the Titans lose Pacman this year due to those morons in NFL headquarters, you can kiss this season goodbye. If he gets his act together, on the other hand, I guarantee he's getting drunk off Mai Tai's and Lava Flows in February.

4. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Pacman has MAJOR problems!

What's wrong with this guy?!?!

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

He may have major problems. But this particular instance is blown way out of proportion. I still don't understand why the police would arrest him as he's about to leave and the situation is about to dissolve on it's own. It's not like he was making death threats at the security guards (I'm pretty sure that's a felony of it's own right).

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

He apparently asked them to arrest him by his actions.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

a waste of 10 bucks. it doesnt have anything in regards to gameplay that the other one doesnt.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

9. He got drunk and got fined, deserved it, move on.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:ha: too classic.

I just got done reading this entire thread. Some feel the thing to do is to cut Pacman? Just give up on him just like that and turn to the draft? Trade him to Atlanta? Was that the answer? If you are for cuttting or dealing Pacman you are a fool. The ramifications of such a move are far too severe. Pacman needs to be fixed. They should pay a practice squad player a stipend to live at his house. I'm serious. This guy needs a roomate.

hold on.
    90% of everyone when they post about pacman--->:whoop:
    Some of you sound so ridiculous preeching atop a high horse.

If you are going to talk about how Pacman is so blessed,

just shut up and pray for him.

The guy has the the has a serious case of BTED (Between The Ears Deficiency) We knew this going in. The most eye opening post of this entire thread is GoT's with the footballhuddles.com sentence by sentence breakdown of a Titan's F.O. statement. The who's who of Tennessee Titans mug shots reads like a laundry list of a list celebrities who have checked into the Betty Ford Clinic. I read every word of that as well. I suggest everyone do the same.

I'll tell you what I think is messed up. The fans act as if they are in total denile when a Titans player physically abuses a woman. How many times has that happened? I lost count. Hey, those guys know when to shut up, so their status as role models is safe right? :suspect: Get's far less play than TuPacman's big mouth on his bandana'ed head. Some of you guys make Bumpin' My Music sound like a Weird Al project entitled Firin' My Uzi. This is beyond spin. The simple fact is Pac didn't do ****.

What should be of greater concern is the frequency in which these incidents occur. (amonst the roster as a whole) Forget that this isn't Pacman's first. What has happened with other players on our team that is just as bad or worse since Pacman's last? That is what is upsetting to me. That is the big picture to me. That is where the problem needs to be addressed. Just as Jones's career could end, I see a scenario that drags Fisher and Reese down the tubes as well.

Do you guys know what the difference between Peyton Manning and Pacman Jones is? If you attempted to mug Peyton Manning with a taser he would hand his wallet right over. If you attempted to mug Pacman Jones with a taser (or anything) he'd kick the **** out of you.

I don't want to hear Pacman is a thug because he ended up in a fight over something stupid back in college or last summer. Young men with alot of testosterone do hot headed things. That does not make Pacman a theif as some alledge. I like fight in my football players. Step off Pacman's throat and go start a thread supporting Andre Woolfolk (that other 1st round selection that we still haven't given up on) as he prepares to go out there and defend his roster spot.

Fisher's decision to bench Pacman tonight was the correct decision. I was afraid he was going to let him play and thus erode what was left of his grip on discipline, thus setting the stage for catastrophe. I'm not conviced that he has fully averted danger but one thing remains clear. This problem is bigger than Pacman. The players shall respect Fisher for this stand he has begun to take. Pacman can be a champion in street clothes tonight if he walks the sidelines purpose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar