Pac is being held out of tomorrow's game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Oh, and I'm serious about the Cortland Finnegan question.

And another potential bizzare scenario: If Hill is on the downslide, what if Finnegan and Woolfolk start the game tomorrow? Sounds like a law firm if you ask me.

By the way, to belabour the point, I'd say Pacman has overcome the hood, it's his anger issues that he has trouble controlling, and money doesn't make that go away.

That's like saying Koren Robinson should have been able to overcome alcoholism just because he's a millionaire, too.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Okay. I'll acquiesce. Peace.:yes:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Finnegan this years Hill?

Finneganism?

Anywho no way they drop Hill from starting now that Pacman isn't playing.

4. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

I can't say who's gonna play...But we're gonna miss Pac...After watching him against the Saints, I understood why we took a chance with him...

I really hope he can learn to deal with the demons he has to fight...I think he can be great

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I was going to post the same thing. Clearly, "math" is not one of "Overalls' " strong suits.

BAMARON...we can be cool.

Overalls....:bs: :moon2: :))

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yeah, I think we're going to miss him, too. The Force is strong with him...but he really does have to let go of some of that anger to be great. It will only hold him back, I believe.

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

oh come on, this isn't about raising kids properly, it's about the unfair standards we set for men barely out of their teens simply because they play a game and get paid for it. it's never right to do anything disorderly or insubordinate, but there's double standards set out there based on social standing, and that's the real problem

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It might not be a "drop" but a "test." You know, like they're going to "test" running Henry and White with the first team. :ha: Not trying to spook you, Gunny.

How about "Finnegan's Followers," like "Hogan's Heroes." Or "Followers of Finnegan?" "Fraternal Order of Finnegan?" FOoF? I kind of like that.

I see how you get on this secular religion tip, Gunny.

Members of FOoF (yes, it's pronouced "FOOF") will heretofore be lovingly referred to as "Finnegan's Wake," signifying the faithful followers.

How's that, Gunny?:ha:

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Agreed. Shouldn't look up to folk just because they have money or any other false reason.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha: FOoF is quality.

speaking of Finnegan, I have to create him in Madden 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar