Pac is being held out of tomorrow's game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twoseven

twoseven Camp Fodder

The bottom line is that pac is a thug and always will be, so we either live with him or without him. I prefer without him but im sure its not that easy as just saying cut him, Im sure there are player's union rules. As far as what happened last night i ask, What the heck is your girl friend doing with your wallet anyway ? Why didnt you call the cops when your wallet was stolen ? Why did you cus the cops out after they got there ? Why werent you in bed at 2 a.m. ?

But anyway , I just wish there was some way Reese could find a loop hole and send this thug packing back to Atlanta. I didnt think the Titans were running a anger management daycare for thug millionaires, and shouldnt be having to put up with this crap out of him 2 or 3 times a year. Im tired of hearing the excuse " wrong place at the wrong time ". the right place would have been at home at 2 a.m.
  2. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Hey Gunny, is that you catching a swing pass against the Titans D? Schwartz was just evaluating talent, he didn't gameplan for any passes.
  4. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

:wack: :dead:

Goodnight...
  6. Gunny

as a Titan I meant
  7. embo82

embo82 Guest

I feel like I have to chime in. I am so tired of hearing the excuse Pacman is just young guy learning his way. I am 23, married, a college graduate, have a career, and have managed not to see the inside of a jail cell no matter how drunk I've been. The fact is Pacman is just an irresponsible thug with a pattern of being around trouble.

From a fan's point of view I think he is our organization's Ryan Leaf.

(First post so please don't be too hard on me)
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

you will find a number of people agree with you.

I don't but only because Adam Jones CAN play in the NFL while Leaf proved he could not. Of course he had multiple chances to prove that.
  9. Gunny

grow up in the hood?
  10. embo82

embo82 Guest

No, but I didn't grow up with a silver spoon either. I believe there isn't that much difference between the hood and the middle of the sticks. It's an environment that can trap you if you let it. BTW, only 3 other people I graduated high school with have received a college degree.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.