Pac is being held out of tomorrow's game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Just because he was drunk doesn't change the fact that he couldn't let it go because of his anger. Same at 615. Same for clips of him cursing reporters in his driveway. Same for numerous personal fouls in games. Same for run-ins with rappers. Same for comments to reporters last night.

There is a clear pattern.

It can be dealt with if the man is man enough to admit he has a problem.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Then you'll know the car in the drug bust was registered to someone else. Not Pacman and just because he knows the guy doesnt mean he is involved.
    I know of some people involved in drugs, does that automatically make me a druggie?

And you'll also know that he had nothing to do with the shooting.

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

When I was a kid, my car was registered to my mother. But the seat covers with my name on it made it mine. Plus, he admitted it was his. Remember, he loaned it to the guy to shoot a music video? I never said he was involved in the shooting. Usually only the gunmen are. Good investigative work my friend.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

First of all the car was registered to someone in a different state.

Second of all, it had the pacman logo on it.

And third of all, since he is cleared of being involved by the police (or know more then you or I) why are you STILL saying he is involved? :rolleyes:

5. GOFIGURETITANS

I did not say he was involved. I said his car was there. (registered in a different state, so what, he's from a different state.) I did not say he was involved in the shooting, I said he was there. He seems to be close to alot of people who get charged with crimes. Most criminals are.

6. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

We can beat this dead horse all you guys want to. I hope Pac can put this behind him and have a great season.

But whether you think players are roll models or not ( And they are, whether they like it or not) Whether you want to watch R-rated football or not (I don't)

These types of problems off the field ALWAYS, ALWAYS --And did I mention ALWAYS find their way onto the field, into the locker room , and have a negative influence on the season
    If you're tired of losing (and I am) you should stop making excuses for behavior that hurts the team...whether that behavior occurs on or off of the field

7. GOFIGURETITANS

Amen Brother.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It's one thing to get drunk, it's another to use getting drunk as an excuse to break the law. Drinking was not the problem here. He can drink whatever he wants. It was breaking the law that became the problem. If you are an angry drunk, that's a potential problem. It's not an excuse to do whatever you want. It's a clue you actually do have a problem, because you are potentially destructive while drinking. It's not an addiction unless you do whatever you must do to get alcohol, but right now it is still a problem for him, because he becomes potentially destructive to both himself and the public after drinking. He is allowed to drink, and nobody has a problem with that, but the problem is what he does while he is drunk. You lose control, you become a danger, and if you are a potential danger, they will put you behind bars to serve the public.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Yancy Thigpen never suited up against the squeelers while a Titan

yep pretty sure of that

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar