Pac is being held out of tomorrow's game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Just as I quoted you before, my friend. "They're not role models because they make alot of money, They didn't test back then. It's ESPN's fault, It's 24 hour national news' fault. It's anyones fault but the poor little athelete."

Please...

2. GOFIGURETITANS

I'll take your bate...

Heaven forbid it gets to the point where we have eleven convicted felons (released of course) on the field. Are you going to stand up and cheer them along with your son?

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Right. They may not want to be role models but they are.

When Titanium and I were at camp a couple of weeks ago, we stood 10 feet away from where Pacman was signing autographs for fans. It only took a glance at a kid to know how much they admire these guys. Maybe it's not so much for the player himself but because they are on a team they love.

These players represent something more than theirselves to these kids.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:rolleyes:

you do a real good job of twisting peoples words around. i never said it was the media's fault pacman did this. if he did this, he should pay the price. i've that everytime one of our guys has gotten in trouble.

and they didnt test the way they do today. thats a fact. jack lambert admitted he and many of the guys(didnt name names) on the steeler's teams of the 70's used steroids. i guess those were great role models?

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

:applause:

Everything that I was going to say on the issue.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

He had behavior problems in college. He got arrested at the night club. He was seen at the scene of a shooting (shot fired anyways) in downtown Nashville. His car was picked up in a drug bust, then drunk in public this morning. I'm sorry, but that looks like a pattern to me.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yes. i'm a titan fan. i support the team. i have my own life away from work and school and i know if i got drunk at a bar and became a little rowdy i wouldnt be fired or kicked out of school.

i dont care what these guys do off the field. as long as they're there between the lines and playing well. in fact, i think there was a team like that in the late 70's and early 80's. they won a few super bowls. they're called the oakland raiders. those super bowls dont count any less.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So if you just happen to be near a shooting you are automatically involved?

Might wanna check your facts on the drug bust and shots fired before opening your mouth.

10. GOFIGURETITANS

Did that, Thanks...

BTW, where did you get your name "Gunny"? If you don't mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar