Pac is being held out of tomorrow's game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it's pretty unrealistic to expect 1500 guys to never make a mistake during their careers, dont you think?

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Absolutely. But, it's not unrealistic to expect them not to be habitual criminals.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

but it is realistic to expect those 1500 guys to learn from their mistake and not do it again. If they keep doing it over and over again something is wrong, don't you think

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont think there is anything wrong with trying to get your wallet and cellphone back.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Public intoxication, I think is a misdemeanor. This is not a big deal. It will go away completely as his other "incidents" have when the smoke clears.

He should have been benched, this is in line with Fisher's precedent.

6. Riverman

BTW, I'm in St. Louis tonight. Anybody know if the game is going to be on the radio in this area? I'm assuming TV is out.

I want to see (or hear) the huge difference in the quality of our defensive play since we are going to have a gameplan.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

still waiting for the first INT

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lots of Titan radio stations in smaller communities. I would suggest scanning the AM band

9. Riverman

Thanks, I'll try to pick up a western KY station.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar