Pac and Wycheck face off...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

TNThunder lives in his own world sometimes.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Comments made in the media are hardly the same as running your mouth at practice. When you play in the NFL, you are going to be subject to critisizm. The fact you conduct yourself as a little kid about it only proves how right Wycheck is. Frank did the right thing, and confronted him like a man, and asked him if he "had a problem" with him. Of course Pac simply cussed him out. I follow exactly what happened.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

err Frank didn't have to start nothing at practice. Being a smart mouth isn't being a man.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ahh no wonder you love Drew so much, the media doesn't pick on him.

If you believe everything the media says then you are a gullible fool.

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Get your mom to read the story to you. I even highlighted that Pac started it by mouthing to Frank DURING practice...what part of that aren't you able to grasp? After all that mouthing Frank asked if had a problem with him. You find that being a smart mouth? Interesting.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Frank has been at him all season and Pacman makes fun of the media during practice.

And I can guarantee you if Pacman asked Frank if he had a problem and things escalated, you'd be right on your Thugman horse.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Do you ever make intelligent posts on this board? All I ever see you do is go around sniping one liners at people. Are you capable of analyzing football, or life? How old are you? You act like a 9th grader. How about contributing to the forum instead of running around like a kid and trying to be funny. The fact you never make any posts that are objective or fact based leaves you without any credibility.

8. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I dont know who was at fault at the practice, or if they were both at fault. But I dont blame Wycheck a bit for discussing his opinion on the radio, thats his job and what he is paid to do. Pac Man has been involved in a lot of incidents since he has been here, and many more people than Wycheck, either media or average fans, have questioned how much of a distraction Pac Man will be to this team if he cant grow up. Its a high profile business and he is getting paid millions of dollars. He needs to learn how to handle criticism. And at the same time, Frank needs to be a professional at his job now too. So if he crossed the line at practice then he is equally to blame.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Actually I only snipe at you or RollTide.

And kettle, don't post accusations of sniping when you just do the same thing yourself. :rolleyes:

10. Im just glad that 89 still has some fight in him..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar