Pac and Wycheck face off...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

More unified and bonded than ever? We're going to have to start calling you Mrs. Hyperbole.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If I was in Wychecks place I would have done it differently, cause when you are talking you ain't fighting. Some little dude harresses me at work I would let them know where the parking lot was and see if the little clown car driver wanted to take his JIB head out there for adjustment.

lol
    [​IMG]
    no seriously - lol
    [​IMG]
    JKIR

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

haha i like pac's most recent community run in w/ the cops....it was to talk to a women who was shot and paralized....i think he is running in the right direction...

this is just a fued between teh two, started i think when pac said we need more thugs...taht ever so popular statement...it should blow over...right? i actualy have no clue. i just want pac on this team thats all i know...he is our best DB or maybe hope is...i dont know...hope is amazing he seems like he was the better of the safties last yr...makin palimlu look like garbage now, insted of the face of the steel curtain. so yeah pac and hope i like em ...a lot

anyway on to the current matter...do u think this will escalate to something big?

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

From another message board:

Joe Biddle is now on 560 am in the afternoons. He said that for some time Pac has been upset about what Frank said about him on the air but didn't know what Frank looked like. Yesterday at practice someone pointed Frank out to Pac. While practice was going on, Pac started hollering things to Frank. When Pac started to leave the field, Frank walked over to Pac and asked if he had a problem with him. Pac started his tirade and Tulloch pulled him away.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Didn't know what frank looked like? Does he know how to use the internet? Do the new players pay any attention to the team that they're joining? That's pathetic...

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I wonder what would ensue if Pacman got on espn radio and started bashing Wycheck? Now I love Wycheck. I smile whenever I think of him catching passes from McNair... I have a hard time believing that Frank approached Pacman with a "what's your problem" kind of attitude... that's not Frank because Frank is a class guy who is smart enough to realize when he was wrong. I'm just sure that Jones took offense to Wycheck's "olive branch".

That may be ghetto but that is just how Pacman is... I'm sure Frank is smart enough to realize that and forget the past... because Frank needs to move on and live here in the day. Pacman is playing well and he seems to have less off-field issues than last season. Pacman will never be a United Way spokesman kind of player (maybe time will prove me wrong) but he's a damn fine DB and I'm glad he's back there with Hope... Without Hope and Jones we would be sunk defensively.

7. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Wow...just wow..."doesn't know what he looks like?" I'm sorry, but Frank is an icon of this franchise, a class act, and a reason why this franchise did what it did over a 5 year period. Not only is he a hall of famer, but Frank has done far more than Pac will ever do. Even though Frank is a member of the media now, you have to remember this franchise is something dear to him and views himself more as a player than a member of the media. With Pac going off like that, I can see why Frank asked if the brat had a problem. Pac "the wanna-be shutdown corner" couldn't handle Frank anyways. I for one won't be cheering this loser on, on sunday. The only way he makes it up to me is if he gets three interceptions and scores a TD or two(none of which will happen). I hope this moron decides to grow up soon, because this franchise won't have the patience to tolerate this with the **** he's been producing.

8. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

:lol2: I was thinking the same thing...

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

thats hilarious.
    Pacman doesnt know what Frank Wycheck looks like!
    I'm not too sure if Joe Biddle is serious or if was reporting while intoxicated.. That doesn't make sense. I'm sure there are a few Wycheck pictures one the managments' office walls.

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I think Frank was well within his rights to confront Pac. If you have someone mouthing off to you during practice, where you can't do anything about it because you can't go on the field, then going up to him afterwards is the only way he could handle it. When you are a former player on this team, and have been to the SB, listening to some kid mouth off has to be irritating. The fact that Pac can't keep his mouth shut only adds more credibility to what Wycheck said. Being from the "ghetto" doesn't excuse bad behaviour. Pac is the one that "stirred the pot" during practice, instead of waiting until practice is over and walking up to him like a man and talking things out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar