Pac and Wycheck face off...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

or english

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm more concerned about Vince's elbow. Sounds like possible Tommy John strain from his throwing motion. Hmmmm.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

shut up kangaroo

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm confident that Vince is just fine. At least I really hope so. As for Wycheck... I'm putting this all on him. He should have have most definately just let PAC dog him out while he was working on the field. Frank owed him that much. He just needed to be a good franchise fixture and drink his shut up juice.

Dumb move on Frank's part to approach Pacman for some lily apology. Pac doesn't need it. I don't know him but I'm pretty sure he has no use for it. Pac is the Titan now and maybe that's what he was smacking him with but crow, like revenge, is a dish that is best served cold.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

so you started a new thread to tell us that you like him and you don't want to be the one to start a thread about him... yet here we are talking about this link... works for me.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

but you did.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

BP it does bother me that his arm could get strained from "practice" throws. That is mechanic related and probably due to excessive strain on the same ligament that sometime occurs in baseball pitchers. I'm sure he'll be fine as well.

I agree about Wychek. He should keep his pie-hole shut regarding Pac OR man up and apologize on the air. What he said about Pac is wrong for a home announcer so say. (opinion or not) Frank didn't keep his personal life exactly clean either.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I hate these kind of stories. Why doesn't it include what was actually being said?

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

If you put Pacman in on offense he wouldn't come one yard short of possibly tying the Super Bowl in it's final moments.

10. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

speaking of confrontations at BSP, I'm still curious who Kuharsky got toe to toe with this year after training camp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar