P Jones(the P is for Punk/punked)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This is beginning to sound like Latrell 'I gotta feed my family' Sprewell.

2. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Everyone is voiceing their opinions about Pacman and what he supposedly said here. Now, I could be wrong. But, I am sure there are other people here who read most if not all of the newspaper articles and if you live in the Nashville area probably watch most if not all of the local media coverage. And this is the first I have heard of this comment. So, someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Now, as far as Pacman's actions in the last game. Here's my opinion. I think it was the best thing that could possibly happen to the Pacman. It's kind of like if you have ever had someone close to you that kept screwing up in life (drugs, fast women, gambling, crime, what have you) and you stood firm by their side. But, that time finally came when you had enough of their ****. And you told them not to count on you being there for them in the future. You know, Tough Love! Sometimes that is enough to get through to some people. Other times, it takes a trip to the slammer. Then, there are the other people who never learn and end up in prison or dead. I think Fisher took that initial step with Pacman and showed that Tough Love.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i hope your right, he needs a good foot up the a$$

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I say pull a Harvey Williams on Thompson and Williams

What is a Harvey Williams. When the Raiders acquired Harvey "Whirlpool" Williams from the Chiefs he proved to be "Injury prone" so granny Al Davis switched him to TE and he eventually retired.

I say move Thompson and Williams to C and just let Haynesworth beat the everlovin' crap of of them till they quit - which will be before the first pratice cause they have both proved to be gutless girly men.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

let him do it in another town for another team then. NO TITAN should have this "Lord of the Flies" mentality and if any do they should be CUT IMMEDIATLY.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

GoT, I agree and what you have been preechin' all this time has turned out to be correct...That's too bad because I know you are disapointed too...let's just hope Pacman, Bulluck, Fisher can get it turned around. You don't punt on 2nd or 3rd down and you don't give up on a Pacman just like that. Live and learn but for goodness sakes let's fix the kid.

Hoffa, btw, :hot: ??? sorry 'bout that... just confused me...
    I was making more of a metaphor than a joke but I see what you mean.
    I compared him to a zit cause it's apparent whereas the other was more serious and hidden...a gland is unable to be seen with the eye and I just didn't get it. (but it was the fans gland, hence Pacman is a pain in the a$$. :ha:) For a guy who makes so many jokes you would think I'd look at it for what it was but to be honest with you after a good old fashioned BR at the hands of the Jags...nevermind. I see now.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

There's only one way to fix him.....More Cowbell!!!!

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

sad thing is Adam Jones could be part of the solution. That is what he was drafted to do. As a side benefit to that he got $13 million - notice he was not drafted so the Titans could give him $13 million.

at this point I, like all Titan fans, hope he spends his the off season doing all the right things and being a productive member of society.

9. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

PacMan has issues but they are nothing compared to the issues surrounding our defense. If PacMan doesn't get the two penalties what do you think the outcome of the game would have been? Would we have won? What would the outcome had been if he didn't play at all? This thread is dancing around the real issues which is our the poor play of our defense as a WHOLE. Winning cures a alot woes, if the Titans were winning PacMan would not be so angry. Put PacMan on a defense that plays well and I would bet you would not have as much negatitivity.

Just my two cents.

MsTitan or in this instant Ms PacMan:))

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

That's called finding the bottom. Or in Fisher's case, things getting worse faster than he can lower his standards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar