Ownership Ignores Bulluck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think that's right and have wondered if the reason we haven't seen or heard from him yet is because the team is presently so dysfunctional. But the supporters of this team deserve some indications ownership is concerned about the competitiveness and quality of the franchise. Otherwise, why would anybody support it?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Maybe. He didn't do much as a giant. So it wasn't a bad decision. Plus he saw how McNair was treated and played with Mason who was a malcontent during his final years here.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We actually have heard from the grandson quite a bit. He did some stuff on TV during the preseason games and on the radio as well. I thought he might be taking on the role of becoming the spokesperson of the front office.

I've not heard anything from him since but he needs to be asked what the plans are.

I'd expect him to say exactly what we've already heard as far as the CEO search starting after the season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I would be pissed if the team moved. But that's extremely unrealistic given the stadium lease.

Better to hope the team is sold and bought by someone committed to stay here. I guarantee the NFL wants to keep a team in Nashville. Regardless of current local support, the stadium still does quite well with the amount of visiting fans that attend and it's good city to have an NFL team.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

whiny crybaby burned his bridge when he went public, whining about how he deserved another big contract when he was clearly done, instead of bowing out gracefully. Then went on to suck for one year with the Giants.

Ownership sucks, too.. don't get me wrong. Honestly, they may not know who he is.

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. amy

amy Starter

Well, then, they can just do the right thing and sell it to someone who can and wants to run it properly. I don't care what their financial status was, is, or will be. I want a good team on the field and that hasn't happened since Bud got old and couldn't run it. I'm just hoping and praying that they are in the process of doing that.

7. amy

amy Starter

Maybe the girls shut him down.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I with whoever said that Bud had a poor succession plan. You would think that Bud had a good idea that his children didn't care for his franchise as much as he did. Also, something I didn't think about until somebody mentioned it, but oil lost over 50% of it's value over the last year, so KSA is in deep trouble. I can understand why they might be focusing on their oil business. Still, this is the opportune time for them to sell the team and focus on their oil business.

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

True, and I want a team here as well. But, with an organization that cannot put anything on the field to interest the locals, or at least not make them sick to their stomachs at the realization......****, I paid to get in and watch this???, then it's going to be nothing more than a fly over venue. Only visitors come to watch easy wins. Who the hell wants that in their town?

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

If they acknowledged him, they'd probably greet him with: "Good to see you Mister Bullock!"

Emphasizing the "O"

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar