Overlooking Munchak.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm ready to kick his incompetent @$$ to the curb. Growing pains I can handle. But there's no excuse for this kind of consistently undisciplined play.

2. titanjim2709

titanjim2709 Camp Fodder

Everytime they cut over to the sidelines I picture my father falling asleep in the recliner!! WAKE UP!! and get into someones rear end!! I know these guys are professionals or ( they play one on tv) but good GRIEF!!!

3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

There obviously is a difference between fighting hard to the end and just coming up short vs a team that just gets dominated in every area of play. We are averaging 11.5 points per game and giving up 36.

The Pats o-line looked horrible against the Cards yesterday and they owned our defensive front.

We are the worst team in the league right now and that really hurts.

Now let's see how Munch handles it. Just crying that he was not a good hire accomplishes nothing. He is our coach we can't do anything about that. Let's see how he reacts to getting his arse handed to him.

5. gildeleonjr

gildeleonjr Starter

My biggest problem with Munch is that he shows no emotion during the games, he doesnt get on players when they screw up. I'm already upset when penalties are called against us, then when the camera pans over to Munch its like a "whatever" look on his face and that gets me more upset! Yell at someone, anyone! :|

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

It takes a special kind of incompetance to be this bad.

7. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

I think we have the worst defensive backfield in the NFL. These guys just flat out stink. How does a 6'6" TE wander around the endzone at leisure completely uncovered? Not once, but three times? WTF? What defensive scheme are we running? Cover None?
    What is Gray smoking? Griffin at SS? WTF?

If I continue to hear all that negative crap about CJ, I am going to puke. I'm not a big fan of his, but what the hell can he do at this point? Jump over players? The O-line gives him nothing, that is right, nothing to work with. They create no holes whatsoever. Somebody please teach Velasco and Harris how to hold a block for more than 0.1 seconds. It's probably to late now, but please FO, please fix that O-line in the next offseason. Actually asking myself who is worse EA or FV? Hell, they both stink. Trade them to the Rams. Fishface can probably use them.

1. Send Griffin to the Rams and receive Finnegan instead. Let Finnegan play Safety.
    2. Call up Kevin Mawaae and ask him what he wants to play C for the Titans. Then cut Velasco and Amano.

Oh well, let's hope Munchak can turn this team around against the Lions.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

A coach has to argue bad calls. Whatever his personality might be he has to let the officials know, especially these fill in guys that he will not tolerate bad calls and then maybe we get a couple of bad calls to go for us.

While it is not necessary for him to yell at players like Coughlin does he should have more of a hands on approach with areas of the team that are just not playing well.

I'm talking particularly about the O-line. Why can't he go over there and try to pump up the line and let them know they are not getting it done? That is his area he coached the o-line for more than a decade!

I hope he isn't afraid to challenge his coordinators and position coaches. I would like a more emotional coach. Like a coach to tells the D-coordinator and the secondary coach that if 88 catches another TD pass they are out of a f*cking job!

9. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

When I die I want the Titans football team to be my pallbearers so they can let me down one last time.

10. amy

amy Starter

Munchak is what he is. He is not going to change his personality. He is not going to be emotional, he is not going to call out players during the game, none of those things you guys want him to do. And really, why should he? Does embarrassing a grown man in front of his peers really help anything anything in the long run? My hope is that he knows what the problem is and addresses it before we are down so far we can never rebound.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar