Over/Under - Mariota 25 TD Passes?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, May 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Let's hear your takes. Will Mariota throw over or under 25 TD passes this year?

My personal take, if he can make over 25 out of garbage and Rishard Matthews --- adding Corey Davis and Taywan Taylor to the mix should help exponentially.

Plus let us not forget - the worst part of our offense, was our defense last year...... Against teams like Jax, Indy, Hou, etc. -- several possessions, we couldn't get off the field in terms of defense, and when we did - the field had flipped tremendously (and lord knows Mariani wasn't sparking a shift lol) putting more strain on the upcoming offensive drive.

So, what's the old saying - you do something 100 times you're bound to get it right once???......
    Same thing could be said for our possessions turned into touchdowns (however, I hope it's much less than 100 lol) ---- if can we just make sure we're toe to toe with their receivers lol

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He had 26 last year.

You might raise the bar a bit more.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Broken Arrow

I know lol I just used a 25 as a middle set point

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If he stays healthy and doesn't get over 25 this franchise is in trouble.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Honestly, with more talent at WR and a year's experience with Matthews and Sharpe, I'd go 30.

Only five QBs did that last year.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

Yeah not really a tough choice. Threw for 26 last season, and now he has much better talent at receiver. No brainer...Over.

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I was about to say...

Is there a real betting line on this!?

The bigger question is whether or not he can stay healthy. If he's healthy, 25 should be doable no problem

9. Broken Arrow

That's what I'm thinking. I was going to set it at 30, but I thought that's being a little more elastic than capacity lol. so I settled on 25.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I can see him doing 3K and 30 TDs no doubt. Hopefully it'll be more like 4K and 40 TDs.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar