Over-rated!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

Come on.. Luck? Maybe UNC is just better than everybody else. :wink2:

Hopefully you guys will come around and just admit that they're the best team in the country when they cut down the nets after the championship.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Gloat I think you're confusing luck with skill. The good teams show up this time of the year, not the pretenders.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Uhhhh....

That's like saying "Well if we would have scored more touchdowns we would have won" or "Well if the team would have had more hits with RISP then we would have won."

Sometimes you have to give the other team credit.

I'm no UNC fan and in fact I strongly dislike them but they are good and have a good shot to win it all and you can't call them overrated if they do.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

UNC was given the easiest road to the championship also, let's not forget that. While Louisville and other good teams are being knocked out due to tough regions, UNC is playing no one. Oklahoma was their toughest game so far.

No biggie. There are only about 300 kids left in America that aren't fake UNC fans, and this will convert the rest.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Wha?

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

At least I was right about Pitt... I called it at the very beginning of the tournament. I thought Louisville was going to win it all. Now, if Ty Lawson stays healthy, I'm going to go with UNC to win it all.

I think the most dangerous, talented teams are already eliminated... Memphis and Louisville.

I'm not the greatest at picking college basketball games, but I did pick Kansas at the beginning of the tournament last year.

7. Deuce Wayne

every kid under the age of 25 is a unc fan. They're the most bandwagon-riding fans on earth (UNC fans).

8. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

That's what happens when you're consistently one of the top teams in the nation. Nothing wrong with that. I don't see what it has to do with being over rated though.

9. Deuce Wayne

It doesn't. Them being projected as the 1 seed was what made them overrated. Whether they luck out enough to win it all or not, they weren't the best team in the nation.

10. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

So them being the pre-season #1 and then living up to that and winning the national championship (if they do) means they're over rated? That seems like they were perfectly rated to me. #1 at the start and #1 at the finish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar