Outdoor Speakers

Discussion in 'Gear' started by VolnTitan, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

OK Titan Techies...

So the guy who was going to install my speakers on my new deck fell thru, so I have to start all over. I was going to go with some Phase Techs that he could get, but now open back up to some suggestions (other than Bose ;) ) AND looking for a reasonable installer in the Franklin area.

Any advice would be great!!

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Not sure about the rock speakers on the deck, have to ask the boss. Have you heard the speakers from this company?

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

if you can handle the cost, I suggest Kef

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I was looking at Polk, Boston Acoustic or Mirage. My problem is I want something with some kind of bass response, but I also don't want to get huge speakers. Might be wishful thinking.

6. TitanJeff

I was joking. ;)

I figure it's only a matter of time before they put speakers in gnomes and other lawn ornaments.

I have Polk Audio in the den (a Laserjock recommendation) and am very pleased. Feel free to come over to check it. I don't know if they make anything for the outdoors though.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Man, the stump sold out... too bad for Voln...

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

They have hanging planters that are speakers also.

I was looking for speakers in the shape of those kids with the big eyes in those mexican paintings. AND they move to the sound of the music. Two words....AWE and SOME.

9. TitanJeff

Don't forget the ones which appear like an old woman bent over the flower bed. I never quite understood that one.

Pink flamingos. :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar