Ourlads Mock updated 04/09/07

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titanbuoy, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

SI's Don Banks updated his 1st round mock yesterday (April 10th) too.

CNN.SI

Just say "no" to too slow Dwayne.

3. Dr.Awkward

Dr.Awkward Camp Fodder

I'd be really happy with chris houston, but he's kind of a stretch at 19, don't you think? I'd be most happy if we traded down our 1st round and picked him up later.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

what's the difference? if the guy you want is there when you pick, you dont drop 11 spots and risk him being chosen before you.

5. Dr.Awkward

Dr.Awkward Camp Fodder

b/c you have incentives for dropping down. For instance, one of the speculations involving michael turner is trading 1st round picks with SD. So, dropping down a few picks lands us both turner and houston.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it could, but it could also result in houston going 21st, and we're left at 30th with an unproven starter at runningback and end up settling for someone who is essentially a second round talent.

7. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

No way Justin Harrell lasts until after our 2nd rounder. If he' still there in the 2nd, it would be criminal if we didn't pick him up. Just what our Run D needs.

I actually can ee him going in the first. 19 - that might be a stretch, but after Branch and Okoye are gone - any team looking for a run-stuffer would have to consider reaching for him.

8. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

If the draft played out like SI's mock, there's no way we'd go WR or CB if Jamaal Anderson is two spots above us. Also the guy contradicts himself so badly on the Hags pick. If they can get their guy then why give them someone who wouldn't see the field with their lineup at DE? Sports writers really blow me away sometimes. The Jarrett justification is BS and didn't help Mike Williams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar