OurBoys vs. TheChargers game thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Blkwallstreet9, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This is the worst display of professional football I have ever witnessed. We have problems in every phase of the game. I'll be surprised if we win two games this season.

I have no idea how Fisher can stay with Collins no matter what they feel about Volek.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

He hasn't show it here. Maybe it's scheme related, I can't know.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

My *** is getting sore.

4. What a waste of money today. I fell asleep through the 3rd quarter and now I see this ****.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Just out of curiosity but have they thrown a single pass to Pacmans side?? I think I noticed a screen but that was about it....

6. I tell you, next week we'll bounce right back...(rolls eyes into brain)

Nice prediction by RyansTitans...

7. ya know what, I'm going to bed...

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

My expectations were not only met, but exceeded.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Hey man, don't blame a fellow poster for trying to be positive before the game

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

what in the world could Fisher be telling VY on the sidelines. Don't worry it gets better next week...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar