Our stupid chants

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alex1939, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I don't know I wasn't planning on buying any beer. I did my first time to a game and learned my lesson, his idea. I was fine with my cheap smelly popcorn and pepsi.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

ummmm

Sec 330 something I think. Steeler side furthest away from the bridge. Pretty bad seats but for $50 cannot complain.

And I don't know how much the drafts cost, but I'd imagine they would be better.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Can't remember how much the drafts were... $8 I think.

I'm pretty sure I'm done with concessions altogether. It's so rewarding to toughen out the game and get to go have a legit meal and drink for equal or less money afterwards.

Can't go wrong with $50 Titans tickets... I usually sit in the upper decks to away games. I don't mind it... I just got spoiled and use my dad's PSLs in 111... used to be just us two. Now he has four separate PSLs and sits with my stepmom and sisters. The 111 seats are amazing. I love them.

4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

At the Steelers game, surrounded by sorority girls who were more interested in getting their Tweets up on the jumbotron, than the game. As if anyone pays attention to that stuff.

6. RavensShallBurn

Sounds like you have quite the method there...

I like being sober for OUR games... so I tend not to drink to get plastered. Only game I've ever gone to drunk was the Steelers game a couple weeks ago. It wore off pretty quickly because I didn't drink enough and was in a rush to make it to the stadium.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I have a disease and it is not nice for you all to make fun of it.

I buy Sam Adams Octoberfest 20 ozers for $10. I probably go through 4 in a game.

8. RavensShallBurn

How do you get them into the stadium???

I automatically assumed since you said "drink your beer" (while at the stadium) that you have been buying the stadium beers - which is obviously a mistake.

I've seen flasks before - and those are probably the way to go (as long as they are made from cheap plastic and not metal) now that they don't pat you down anymore.

9. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

My PSLs the very last row in the stadium ... literally, 2 seats on the top of the very last step as you climb to the top. I LOVE them. Love sitting up top. Beers are $8, I think ... plastic bottles, no caps. hahaha I hate that.

10. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

I'm usually the only one in my party drinking. Here is how I usually roll. 4-6 shots of Jack Daniels somewhere on my body in plasic (usually inside my cowboy boots). Me, my girl, her sister, and whoever else is with us will go to the information booth and you can sign a piece of paper there to be a designated driver and they will give you a coupon for 1 free small soft drink. So, I have 3-6 free small drink coupons. I will get 1 small drink immediantly, go to the bathroom, put a shot in it. When I run dry, I repeat. So, I am getting drunk on Jack and Cola for on the Titans tab. hahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar