Our running game.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I would say that we need to work on our running game, but you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

I knew going into this game that we needed to run run run the ball down the Raiders throats.

Our running game looks like a joke. If we can't run the ball on the Raiders, I don't see where we can run on anyone else. I guess we will just have to wait until week 16 and 17 in meaningless games before we start seeing Murray and Henry looking good.

Murray looked like he runs 4.9 and Henry's runs are so predictable. I was so happy with the Henry draft pick, but it's looking more and more like Henry isn't capable of being a 3 down NFL RB.

Bad run blocking and piss poor running from our SMASH MOUTH RBs isn't going to get it done.

I know, I know it's just week 1. But this run game looked horrid all preseason and now look horrid against the damn Raiders.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

The run blocking was bad. The rest of your complaints are misplaced.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Looked terrible in preseason. Wasn't impressive today.

4. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

Don't think this is really surprising. When teams prepare to play us they expect a very basic & predictable run heavy offense. We came out today and did exactly what the raiders prepared for.

• Winner Winner x 3
  5. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Looked garbage. mariota lead the team in rushing 80% of the game on 2 carries. This team is built on the run and we can't even do that lol. Murray looked like trent richardson out there.

6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Curious why we kept insisting on running to Mack's side?

7. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Did you hear that? Tony romo just predicted another one of our plays.....

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Because we are a smash mouth team and nobody can or will stop our powerful RBs.

9. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Worked so damn sweet today! Loving the 3.5 ypc

10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

It looked bad. I liked what I saw from Mariota and the WR unit though. Can't wait for a new coaching staff.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar