Our remaining schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Smash, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Honestly we should be able to beat most of those teams outside of chicago and houston. Even GB is looking like an upset isn't out of the question right now, and the Jets will probably be starting tebow at that point. Not saying that I think we will win all those games because we still have some issues on the team, but if we get on a hotstreak now it could get interesting. The hard part of the schedule is def. behind us now

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

4-6 Is more realistic. The Jags are terrible but not too much else. The Fish are better than expected. As are the colts. Before the season hoped that the pack would have locked home field and would be resting players but that will not happen now.

Let's not get carried away with last nights performance. Sure the pass rush looked better. But that was against a team with a badly banged up OL. The passing game was good. Against a secondary that was also banged up.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I want to be optimistic but I don't think the Steelers are very good. They were without two if their first-team OL most of the game and top RB. They were without two starters on the defense with one being a top playmaker.

Any win over the Steelers is a quality win but we need to temper our expectations because the Titans have a long way to go to be considered anything but an average team. But bad teams can get better. They're making plays. They minimized some of the bad mistakes that have been a part of those four blowouts. Maybe that's an indication of a team who can take the next step and compete the rest of the way.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

@Bills
    Very winable. Bills will likely run all over us, but this may be one passing offense we can slow down. Then that defense is just terrible. Hopefully Locker/Hass can dominate it.

Colts
    Winable. Luck is getting better every game, it's @ Lucas Oil - and they're playing hard for B.A. Still a winable game, but our defense will need to take it to the next level.

Bears
    Slim chance. Bears are legit, being a Chicago area guy I watch/see a lot of Bear stuff. I actually called them to be in the Super Bowl, and I hate them. Forte/Bush is scary, and B-Marsh will dominate our seconday. Don't even get me started on the D... they'll shut CJ down.

@Dolphins
    Very Winable. Tannehill is legit (as I projected) & that defense isn't bad. We can't let Reggie run wild... but we can still win this game.

Jaguars
    Very winable. It's the Jags - we can win. Gabbert sucks, take away Mojo and they have nothing.

Texans
    Slim chance at a W. Texans are legit.

@Colts
    Winable - see above.

Jets
    Winable. Jets D is still solid. Sanchez gets alot of the blame, Tebow may be the starter at this time. If we can't tackle.. can't imagine what Tebow will do to us.

@Packers
    Slim chance - Packers will likely be fighting for a play-off spot. Every game will matter for them, and I can't see us winning in mid-Winter @ GB.

Jaguars
    Very winable. See above.

So:
    4 - very winable
    3 - winable
    3 - slim chance @ W

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

8-8 no playoffs and 3-13 no playoffs. Its superbowl or bust and the only way to get better is to get better draft picks/players. If you guys want to talk about it's better for Jake Locker to sit now for the long run, then it's a whole lot better if we go 3-13 vs 8-8 for the long run!

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Really depends on what team shows up... if its the team that played against the lions and steelers than we might pull off a couple more upsets.. if its the team against the vikings and the

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wanting to better your team for the future = not real fan?

No one remembers 8-8 seasons, nor should they. No difference between going 8-8 and 3-13. Might as well get something out of it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No, this kind of thinking is dumb at best. What have we done with our #3 overall pick, or our #6 pick those 2 years we stunk??????

Losing sucks, if you like looking forwards to drafts GTFO and cheer the Browns on.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Well whats the point in sitting Locker if its better for the future since the future doesnt matter? If your theory behind not playing Locker is b/c its better for the long term, then it is also better for the long term if we can get high draft pick!

10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

We beat a very injured and poor playing team. We are still a very bad team.

I don't mind us going 3-13. Better draft pick and possibly and easier schedule. Winning a super bowl is so hard and requires a bit of luck. I'll take anything we can grab at to help start a Titans Dynasty in the NFL.

As a fan my ultimate goal is that. My team a dynasty and respected around the sports nation. However we get there, I want to go that route :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar