Our Passing Game really impressed me Tonight.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJB

DJB Starter

I totally agree, I've been saying Collins gets praised for the same things Young gets bashed for, but as long as they are winning I have no real complaints

2. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

AMEN to that brother

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Dude I don't see how you don't have 100 high fives by now, simply priceless

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Don't know what COTY is but you're making your case for 'Pain In The A$s of the Forum' pretty legit

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I dont care what his rating is, if Collins can complete big paases when they actually count like last night then so be it.

Manning threw for over 200 yards, but he didnt make the passes when they needed them most.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I doubt Vince would have made it through this game without throwing an INT. Collins did, so I'm happy. That's the difference when we're praising similar completion percentages. Collins isn't turning it over in the clutch.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm certainly not going to argue with you, I agreed with your original point from the beginning. I presume the C means coach, which gets back to my point from earlier, taking credit over and over and over again for making a good point just makes it look like you can't make other points.

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I'm not going to argue because shoulda, woulda, coulda doesn't mean anything...but I will say that Collins was unbelievably lucky on the pass that should have been intercepted by two different Colts.

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Why would you reference TOTAL yds and passing attempts? Doesn't make any sense to me. Anyway, quit hating because your boy is riding the pine, we're 7-0. If everyone in the NFL world says KMFC did a good job, you should too, be happy that VY is still alive and didn't commit suicide if anything.

10. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I didn't realize the NFL is a communist organization.

Crude and unnecessary to say the least.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar