Our New Coaching Staff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kenny, Jun 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I'm thrilled with this staff...They can and will make them better and improved overall. If for some crazy reason they don't, we know its the quality and issue with players. I don't see this as the issue. Horton is a beast, and Whiz will get the sloppy wtf play calling out of the offense. I am excited to see the next few years guys

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Well ...

We don't have a CFL coach as our OC

We don't have a HS coach as our LB coach

We don't have Bruce Matthews as a coach

Those are enough reasons for me to be excited

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. peterm211

peterm211 Starter

The wall of texts in this thread are too damn high.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I am fine and excited about our coaching staff but I don't go to games to see the coach's. I am more concerned about our QB and RB situation while letting our best corner go. I am very anxious to see how all this plays out. Coach's can coach all they want but you need talent to win!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar